Happy New Year! 2013 was filled with some great memories and I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store!
Along with the new year, I wanted to bring a new series of posts that I will be incorporating into Live. Laugh. Cook. moving forward: Foodie Finds.
There are so many great articles, lists, recipes, etc that I come across when researching and stumbling for some inspiration — this new series will allow me to share some of those great finds with you!
- I recently made my own homemade marshmallows, but these peppermint marshmallows are definitely next on my list
- Pennsylvania has the cheesesteak (yeah Philly!); which sandwich represents your state?
- It’s one of my resolutions to eat more fish this year, so these no-fail methods for cooking a whole fish will definitely come in handy
- This list of comfort foods that boost weight loss makes me feel better about enjoying hot chocolate and pumpkin pie
- Some great tips & recipes for juicing — the rainbow of juices looks really alluring, I want to try each one