- (6) ears of corn, shucked
- (1) pint grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- (2) oz feta cheese, crumbled — goat cheese is a great substitute!
- (12) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- (½) cup mustard vinaigrette*
- Cut corn off the cobs by positioning a cob of corn into a bowl and gliding a knife along the edge into the bowl so the bowl catches any corn that may “pop” off as you’re cutting — repeat with all ears of corn
- Add tomatoes, basil and cheese to the bowl with the corn and mix until evenly combined
- Drizzle in mustard vinaigrette and stir until salad is evenly coated
- Refrigerate corn salad until ready to serve (it will keep in the refrigerator for about 3 days)
Mustard Vinaigrette: Combine 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard, 2½ tablespoons white wine vinegar, 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, ¼ salt and ¼ pepper into a small jar and shake until emulsified. You can also just add it into a bowl and whisk if you’re going to be using it immediately; otherwise, you can store the jar of vinaigrette in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use.
Back to Post