- (3) graham crackers, broken into quarters — break along the dotted lines!
- (½) cup marshmallow fluff
- (1) 4.25 oz dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces — you can also use milk chocolate
- (1) tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds
- Stir in the canola oil (if the chocolate is not fully melted, microwave it at 10 second intervals until it’s melted — don’t try to do it for longer or you may end up burning the chocolate — ah!)
- On half of the graham cracker quarters (i.e. 6 crackers) spread about 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff
- Using a kitchen torch on low, toast the marshmallow until golden brown — just like you would over a fire!
- Top the marshmallow with another graham cracker until you have 6 little sandwich bites
- One at a time, dip a s’more bite into the chocolate and coat using a spoon or fork
- Once it’s covered in chocolate, lift out of bowl using a fork and shake off any excess chocolate
- Transfer s’more bite to a parchment paper lined baking sheet or plate
- Once s’more bites are all dipped, chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes)
Back to Post